TEACHER and PARAPROFESSIONAL APPLICATION INFORMATION
To complete the application process for certified teaching and paraprofessional positions, the following information is required. Please submit all of the items listed below to the office of the superintendent.
The mailing address:
Hill City School District 51-2
PO Box 659
Hill City, SD 57745
All items must be received before you will be considered for an interview. You are welcome to call our office to determine if these items have been received.
- Certified Teacher Application (may be downloaded from this website)
- Classified Employee Application (may be downloaded from the website)
- Resume and Letter of Application: Enclose your resume and a letter of application stating the position for which you are applying. Please include a current phone number and e-mail address.
- Transcript of Course Work: Make certain that all course work is included on the transcript(s). If not, include a statement identifying which course work is still pending.
- Recommendations: Please include one of the following: a credential file from a university, written recommendations, or a list of references.
- Certification in South Dakota: Include a copy of your South Dakota teaching certificate and any appropriate additional credentials. If you are not certified in South Dakota, make certain that you have started the process because a certificate is required for a valid contract.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our office at 605-574-3030. We appreciate your interest in Hill City School District!