Thank you for purchasing a Fitness Center membership!
- Fitness Center hours of operation during the school year are 5:00-7:30 a.m. and 3:30-8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Fitness Center closed daily Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday Hours: 5:00 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Fitness Center hours of operation during the summer are 5:00 a.m.–8:30 p.m., Monday-Sunday.
- High school students* are not permitted to use equipment without parent or guardian present during workout. Parent/guardian must obtain key fob from the district office and complete the Fitness Center Member Registration Form.
- Children in attendance with parent/guardian must be directly supervised by parent/guardian. Children are not permitted to be unsupervised during parent or guardian workout.
- Fitness Center hours of operation may occasionally be impacted by school events or maintenance requiring closure.
* defined as an active HCSD student
- Your membership entitles you to use of the Fitness Center area and walking track. Use of the basketball court and varsity weight room is prohibited.
- A Fitness Center Member Registration form must be completed, signed, and dated. This form includes “hold harmless” language.
- For Member safety, the entire Fitness Center area is under 24/7 video surveillance.
- Member is financially liable for any damages by Member to school property, intentional, negligent, or otherwise.
- Guests are not permitted to use Member key fob for entry. A daily rate is available and may be paid at district office.
- Please return weights and wipe down equipment after use.
- BLOCKING OF DOORS IS PROHIBITED.
- There will be no use of illegal drugs, tobacco products, or alcoholic beverages in the Fitness Center or on any school property.
- All pertinent school policy, protocol, and procedure will be observed. Member assures that said policy will be enforced, and Member will be responsible for any negligent acts resulting from violation of this policy. Any inappropriate behavior toward school personnel/employees will void membership, and Member will not be allowed to use the Fitness Center Facilities.
- The district reserves the right to revoke membership at any time for rule violations and/or failure to pay dues on time. Annual membership fees prepaid and not used will be refunded with a written request
- Payment is due on the first of the month at the district office from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Payment may be mailed to the Hill City School District, Attn: Fitness Center, PO Box 659, Hill City, SD 57745.
- A key fob is used for entry. Key fob will be deactivated on the 5th of the month if payment is not up to date based on district office records. A $10 deposit is required for each key fob.
- $30/month for Adult Membership (age 18 and older)
- $40/month for Joint Membership (two adults ages 18 or older living at same address and billed to one account)
- $15/month College Student Membership (enrolled students only; must bring college ID to district office denoting active enrollment)
- $5 Daily rate (For Guests of Current Members)
- Yearly Rate: $300 for Adult Membership — $400 for Joint Membership — $150 College Student
- Membership is not transferable
Please feel free to contact Blake Gardner at 574-3030 if you have any questions.
Thank you for your membership!