HILL CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT 51-2
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday, December 12, 2016
Time: 6:00 P.M. Hill City High School Room 202
I. Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Roll Call
II. Approval of Agenda
III. Approval of Minutes: November 14, 2014
IV. (A) Financial Reports (B) Approval of Claims
V. Conflict of Interest and Disclosure Waivers
- Mrs. Angie Ross, HCSD Board Member: spouse compensated by district to perform maintenance work under $400.00
- Mrs. Angie Ross, HCSD Board Member: relative offered classified special education aide position in the district.
VI. Audience with Individuals (Five minute time limit)
VII. Correspondence and Reports
- Roxann DuBois, Food Service Director
- Jeff Anderson, Maintenance Supervisor
- Shawn Woodward, Activities Director
- Steve Helgeland, Special Education/Title Director
- Chip Franke, Elementary School Principal
- Blake Gardner, Middle School Principal
- Todd Satter, High School Principal
- Aimee Peyregne, Business Manager
- Mike Hanson, Superintendent
VIII. Old Business
IX. New Business
A. Resignations: Mr. Kelley O’Brien, MS Girls Basketball Coach effective immediately.
1. Todd Satter, MS Girls Basketball Coach for the remainder of 2016-2017 season.
2. Tamela Ross: MS Special Education Aide 2016-2017 school year with start date of January 2, 2017.
3. Title I After School Program Teacher Time Sheets
4. HS Drama Department Production Employee Time Sheet
C. Approve change order PR #001 for Hill City Elementary Roof Replacement: $5,146.50
D. Authorize business manager to complete application for First Interstate Bank Mastercard for Business vendor payment plan with a $300,000 credit limit including Easy Savings rebate and eZbusiness options.
- ASBSD Delegate Assembly
- Building Handbooks Discipline Matrix: Add language to Level 3
XI. Executive Session (SDCL 1-25-2)
A. Personnel (SDCL 1-25-2-2) Evaluation of the Superintendent
XII. Motion to Adjourn Meeting