HILL CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT 51-2
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday, November 14, 2016
Time: 6:00 P.M. Hill City High School Room 202
I. Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Roll Call
II. Approval of Agenda
III. Approval of Minutes: October 10, 2016 Regular School Board Meeting and October 18, 2016 Special School Board Meeting
IV. (A) Financial Reports (B) Approval of Claims
V. Conflict of Interest and Disclosure Waivers
- Dr. Charles M. (Mike) Hanson II, HCSD Supt: Compensation regional athletic events.
- Mr. Todd Satter: HCHS Principal: Compensation regional athletic events.
VI. Audience with Individuals (Five minute time limit)
- Harlow Bus Company: Annual Bus Route Review
VII. Correspondence and Reports
- Roxann DuBois, Food Service Director
- Jeff Anderson, Maintenance Supervisor
- Shawn Woodward, Activities Director
- Steve Helgeland, Special Education/Title Director
- Chip Franke, Elementary School Principal
- Blake Gardner, Middle School Principal
- Todd Satter, High School Principal
- Aimee Peyregne, Business Manager
- Mike Hanson, Superintendent
VIII. Old Business
IX. New Business
- Carol Asheim: MS Special Education Aide effective December 16, 2016.
- Colleen Clapper: MS Volleyball Coach effective end of 2016-2017 school year.
- Lucas Jastorff: MS Volleyball Coach effective end of 2016-107 school year.
- Jamie Henderson: HS Volleyball Head Coach effective the end of the 2016-2017 school year.
- Roxann DuBois: Amend 2016-2017 Food Service Manager contract to comply with federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Authorize superintendent to advertise for (1) special education aide with employment start date of January 2, 2017.
- Approve purchase of 2017 Dodge RAM 3500 1 Ton 4X4 Regular Cab Long Box for $29,101.00 from the South Dakota Office of Procurement and Management - Contract #16998
- Approve Maintenance Department purchase - 68” Bobcat Angle Brush
- Approve Letter Club fundraiser - Sale of old Hill City Ranger jerseys with proceeds deposited into club Trust and Agency account.
- Facility Use Waiver Request: 5th Grade Girls Basketball Tourney December 3, 2016
- Board Policy:
- Second Reading and Adoption
- DJBA Guidelines for Use of School Credit Card
- Surplus Items
- First Interstate Bank: Vendor payments via Mastercard credit card
- ASBSD Legislative Action Network (LAN)
XI. Executive Session (SDCL 1-25-2)
- Negotiations (SDCL 1-25-2-4)
XII. Motion to Adjourn Meeting